Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amy Butler print Canine Couture double dog dare to be different Matching outfits for little girls and their 4 legged friends. Art of the Craft Studios

As many of you know, I belong to a few design groups on EBAY. I have had the opportunity to get to know some really creative people in these groups. This post highlights one of those artists who like her designs is truly "One Of A Kind"....Take a look at these pics, and you will see what I mean.

You just have to check out her ME page on ebay:









It's just too bad that my energetic German Shepard won't allow us to dress her in such a cute little outfit. I am sure my girls would love to dress her up like this!




Wouldn't this make the cutest little portrait set?





Okay, now that I have teased you with the pictures of these super cute outfits, you might be asking, " Where can I find these to purchase?"

I am just doing my little bit as an American Citizen to help the economy....here ya go! Click on the links below, to check out Gioncarla's Ebay auctions.






Gioncarla, "Your designs ROCK"















1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

Thank you Caroline.... I am just still feeling very special that you would take the time to spotlight my work! You are too kind. I am very thankful!!;-)

HUGS

Gioncarla